- To use server for online slam application as shown in the video, simply launch, everything is preconfigured!
roslaunch server_publisher publisher.launch front_end_listener:=true local_port:=9090 server_port:=9090
- There are multiple roslaunch included in one another, Please check individual packages Readme for their description and usage.
Client Robot instructions
- If you are using a turtlebot, you may use our agent_bringup package on your robot. This package allows you to effortlessly connect your robot to the server.
- Detailed instructions on installation are given in the agent_bringup folder.
- If you are using any other robot, launch
roslaunch rosbridge_server rosbridge_websocket.launch port:=9090 websocket_external_port:=80
- You need to publish following topics locally and have
robot_description loaded in rosparam_server
- If you want to use server for other application, you may use server_listener, and server_publisher package along with your own package.
- Detailed instructions on using server_listener and server_publisher package are given in their respective folders
Author: Mihir Patel